Precautions for using quartz glass tube!
All kinds of quartz glass have a Z high service temperature, which should not be exceeded during use, otherwise it will crystallize or soften and deform.
As quartz glass tube is a relatively valuable material, attention should be paid when using it:
1. All kinds of quartz glass have a Z high service temperature, which should not be exceeded during use, otherwise it will crystallize or soften and deform.
2. Quartz glass is an acidic material. When used at high temperature, contact with alkaline substances (such as sodium silicate, asbestos, potassium and sodium compounds) shall be strictly avoided, otherwise its anti-crystallization performance will be greatly reduced.
3. Continuous use of quartz glass products is allowed under high temperature, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of quartz glass and improve the temperature resistance. On the contrary, the use of quartz glass products under high temperature is limited.
4. Although the quartz glass material has extremely high thermal stability, it can withstand severe temperature changes. However, due to the different residual strain and product shape, the thermal stability has certain differences in actual use, which should be paid attention to during use.
5. Quartz glass that needs to be used at high temperature must be wiped clean before use. It can be soaked with 10% hydrofluoric acid or lotion, and then washed with high-purity water or treated with alcohol. Wear thin gloves during operation. It is not allowed to touch quartz glass directly with hands.